1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

The commitment (Put your thank you here)

Discussion in 'Talk Area' started by Batgirl, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Batgirl

Batgirl Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

You guys know me as CG, dtt, Batgirl and/or Batgurl but it doesn't matter what you call me as. What it matters is I been on this forums since on this forums since early 2013 and to thank you for everything. I grew up on this forums and it treasures so many memories. Well there may be some mistakes in the past 2 years but I made a big impact to this forums that covers all the bad memories. I made be the cutest, hottest, funniest, weirdest, coolest, friendliest and "has a way with words" girl that could blind some members but not (most) DH founders. They're legends and also mods. It means that they have to be serious and mature but I made laugh/happy/entertained, "lol", all except @xvio. This will be my next objective to I live. He will type "lol" at least once and I am determined to make it happen as it is my specialty for everyone. With all that said I'm proud to have a family here in this forums: @Deception, @banna, @Black Widow, @xvio, @Google567, @buyingtime, @WorshipYourQueen, @magicpudding, @Goldschlarger, @chickadee, @Agent60, and @ceroncar000. Those are people that I know since I was, uh, "pre-mature" :p, if you would. Not to forget my friends: @referee11, @Lyra ,@JoyFM100, @Hells Fury @serbia98, @CZXV, @Cleopatra, @15Galaxy15, @paul1999, @Sammik, @**********, @Rarity, @potatoes and pie, @ImTheLastUchiha, @jgalloway69, @RumzMumzMario, @xXxTnTxXx, @Mr Bach, @Awesume, @Gamemaster22, @ratus22. Those are my friends that I have fun with like spamming with them or other things. If you like me and wasn't listed then it's because I never actually talk to you or barely came on the forums. The reason why forums is a bit haunted by Batgirl (I at almost every part of the forums, profile post and threads) because my personality. Just imagine the difference of forums if I wasn't here. I'm proud to be alive and here on the forums :). Thank your for everything even staying with me for all these years. I may be a needle in a haystack on steam version of ssl which i may be hard to fine; add me og_batgirl.

PS. This ain't a resignation thread.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  2. Batgirl

To the best member in the forums. I think I speak for everyone here.

The forums had started in the late 2012. It has its ups and downs but only one person guide the forums to this present stage. @**********! He is the coolest and weirdest member in the forums. Not only (re)decorating the forums or being online at random times make him the best but making an old forums to look new does. I might as well add the trophies. This dude is creative. The description and names made me type "lol". So to the best member in the forums Shessy! Cheers!

Batgirl out<3

(Throws a smoke bomb)

jgalloway64 likes this.
  3. Batgirl

Dam cant edit thread it has a limit of 2500 characters :( it has a bug I can post the first thread but can't save changes without adding more characters @**********

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  4. Hells Fury

Hells Fury Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I honestly thought it was a resignation until that last line, which makes me curious as to why you made this thread, but if it's a personal thing, I understand. Glad to be considered your friend, cg, and if you ever need someone to talk to or something, don't be afraid to come to me, and I'll try my best to help, even if it may be a crappy job.

On second thought, that last part goes for all the forumites on here that consider me a friend/that I consider a friend. I'm here for all of ya, and even if I do crappy at what you need me to, I'll sure as hell (get it? ;)) try my best to do it. I'd tag people, but there are so many and, considering I didn't get an alert for this, I doubt you guys will. I just hope you see this and know if you're one of them.

Batgirl and jgalloway64 like this.
  5. Batgirl

Yea it's called my thank you thread I did just that to make you thought it was one
    Which also gives me an idea

6. jgalloway64

jgalloway64 Master Sergeant (10) Member

I'm surprised you put me up there :oops:
    I know sometimes I act a bit strange, but I mean no harm :p
    Like Hells said, if you need someone to vent your feelings out to, I'm here, although I doubt anybody would come to me :rolleyes:

Batgirl likes this.
  7. Batgirl

Ofc not :p n I think u already know why

jgalloway64 likes this.
  8. 15Galaxy15

15Galaxy15 First Sergeant (11) Member

I havent received any alerts e.e'

Well, I know you for a few weeks (weeks? I'm not good with time :oops: ) and we have funny moments with Bat stuff :p I dont know you enough to tell a lot of things here, but I'm really glad to be in your list and this made me feel more welcome here... Thank you. I'm (obviously) not good with words and sometimes I can be a bit rude (not intentional), but, as hells ans Jg said, I'm here. I might not be a good counselor, but I'm good listener. If you need to talk, feel welcome to kidnap me :D:p

Batgirl likes this.
  9. Lyra

Lyra Unconfirmed Member

Awwww ❤ I'm thankful for you too @CG aka dtt upgraded and proud to call you my friend. I'm happy to have met all the friendly people of this forum as well. Yes @jgalloway64 you included.

jgalloway64 and Batgirl like this.
  10. Raichu

Raichu Sergeant Major (12) Member

ive never seen in 1.5 years xvio once,ive always think hes strange player,idk if u are goung to be able to play with him once.

jgalloway64 and Batgirl like this.
  11. Batgirl

I don't worry he talks and I played with all the founders of DH before

12. Raichu

how?,ive only seen 1 member on dh in ssl2 @paul1999

13. 15Galaxy15

He has his own clan now and he's not the only member of DH that play on SSL2 lol

14. Batgirl

I got my ways :)

15. Raichu

ik,i would have try to join his clan,but i havent got full fuel :/

16. 15Galaxy15

Oh, but it's easy to get :p