1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Thank you- ShellShockLive

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Shank[Tesla], Sep 5, 2020.

1. Shank[Tesla]

Shank[Tesla] New Born (1) Member

First of all, I would like to give a small introduction of myself before continuing to the main topic. My name is Tesla/Shank and an active player of Shellshock live. I started this game in December 2016 after discovering there is a steam version of the famous ShellShock Live 2. And so I moved to Steam and currently at 2.6mil XP.

Anyways back to the topic. Shellshock live has changed my life in a big way. I never thought this game would have such a big impact on my life. For context, Shellshock lives 1 & 2 has been my first multiplayer online game as well as Shellshock live steam being my first ever paid game as well as the steam game. Throughout my journey in this tank game, I have met wonderful people, some trolls and ofc some toxic ones who I still consider was probably having a bad day. People who made me realise my mistakes and some who always cheer me up when I am down. Thank you, SSL for having me find some amazing friends

Even though there are some bugs in this game, some non-welcomed updates, I still am enjoying this game as much as I did when I started! Simple, easy to understand and some very cool weapons and so on. This game is just time-consuming if you started to play! When I am bored I play this, when I feel lonely I play this, it's just addicting! Thanks for making me happy ShellShock Live (even though there is an equal amount of rage moments I had).

Also forgot to add, I did try to quit from this game once but nostalgia is too hard to control!

Finally, I would like to say, this game will always be one of my favourite game of all times. And a final thanks to the SSL community itself for accepting me in this! Thanks to all my friends who bare with my stupidity for the past 4 years. And thank you to my clan leader Concealed Shades for allowing me to join ZOOK when I was clanless in early 2017 and making this journey extra fun!

2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

I got bored of it now but it was definitely a big part of my life in the last decade. It's crazy how some random flash game can be so influential.

3. Shank[Tesla]

Shank[Tesla] New Born (1) Member

Idk where I stand honestly, sometimes I am not willing to play and other times I just play for fun and nostalgia. But yes it has been a big part of my life and idk where I would have been in this gaming community without this game. I honestly hope all the players I used to play with back in early days return to play 1 final game but hey I am happy at least this community is active here :D