1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Shell shock crashes

Discussion in 'Crashes' started by Jordan Walsh, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Jordan Walsh

Jordan Walsh New Born (1) Member

I have a macbook pro 15' (mid 2015) and i have steam installed and shell shock and when i want to open it nothing happpens and it dosent matter what resolution i try, or quality or windowed or non windowed ive treid uninstalling and re installing the integrity of the files are fine but nothing works and it goes unresponsive, any help? And ive attached the error i got some of the time but not always.

Attached Files:

2. MythicalRainbowPumpkins

MythicalRainbowPumpkins Unconfirmed Member

This game isn't great on Macs :/

I've never seen this error before and you have done everything that I would have suggested to you to do to fix the problem.

You could also try:
    Updating your drivers
    Running the game as administrator

If that dousent work then you could report this to the developer, Kchamp. His email address: kchamp@kchampgames.com

Just send him the screenshot and describe what's been happening

Hope this helps :)

3. Jordan Walsh

Jordan Walsh New Born (1) Member

UPDATE:

Fixed it now i un-checked the vr and steam overlay boxes and it runs smooth now, will include attackment of this!

but i have a new problem, i cant get the pre loading screen to choose reolution as i turned it off, does anyone know the launch option to get it back?

Attached Files: