1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

lvl diff.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Penguin, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

upload_2016-3-26_9-54-42.png
    like you can see there are 9 games avaible but i can't join cause of lvl diff.I think that it's a good thing to have that option but,when you create a game,shouldn't be "any lvl can join" at first? I bet my ass that most of these people just forgot or don't even know this option and woulnd't have any problem to play with an higher lvl.
    thats also anoying for me to remeber every time to put lvl diff to any.It would be more logical if,when you create a game,the lvl diff is to any and if the host wanna change it he does.......or at least i try to join the game and they just kick me but i'm sure that at least 5 of these 9 games avaible wouldn't mind to play with an high lvl

xXTacocubesXx and SubZero like this.
  2. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

Though this situation is correct, the screenshot does not accurately represent the situation. I've never, EVER seen that few games open which I can't enter. There are always at least 20, not 9. Now, the level difference IS an issue, but the screenshot was taken during a "downtime".