1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Local Multiplayer: support for all-at-once and player level independent of single player

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ludewich, May 26, 2019.

1. Ludewich

Ludewich New Born (1) Member

Hi,

thanks for the great game! I have bought it as party game where we play with many players locally via steamlink.

However, for local multiplayers, I am missing support for the cool feature to let all players fire at once. Especially with 4 players, you have to wait a long time for your turns -- and the simultaneous mode is a great solution.

By the way: Thanks to support 8 players with just four (or less) controllers! that is great since a steamlink only supports up to 4 controllers (a pity since I have 6 at hand!). The suggestion with "fire all at once" is, of course, only useful if you have as many individual controllers (or keyboard configurations?) as players.

I would also appreciate it if you could decouple the local multiplayer from the character development. Why do I as host need to gain lots of experience just that my guests get access to all funny weapons? My suggestion is: let me choose the player level individually for each slot, independent of whether it is an AI or a player.

Thanks for listening!

2. Bobberson

Bobberson New Born (1) Member