1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

In Game Kick System / Hover Room Info

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GRRRilla Ninja, May 6, 2016.

?

If you like the idea then upvote please!

1. In-Game Kick System

60.0%
  2. Room Hover Info

80.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GRRRilla Ninja

GRRRilla Ninja New Born (1) Member

1. An in-game kick system would be great to have. Majority vote kick would probably work best.

2. Detailed room info on hover in room list (Ready/Max players, XP gain levels, Wind, Mods, etc)

GooodHerb and Taylor like this.
  2. Tavi

Tavi First Sergeant (11) Member

I don't wanna be kicked from (xp farm) matches just cause their 1st reaction is to rage and kick meh :(

3. jbalwin

jbalwin Corporal (5) Member

I believe we have talked about an In-game kicking system and decided it was for the best to keep it out. It would be abused too often even with a majority route.

And yes, Tavi, it would ruin my experiences in messing with people in EXP lobbies as well :p

Scarlet and Batgirl like this.
  4. GRRRilla Ninja

GRRRilla Ninja New Born (1) Member

XP rooms are exactly where it would come in handy, for those people who just want to destroy the terrain and troll other players.

5. jbalwin

jbalwin Corporal (5) Member

You do realize EXP rooms are exactly what people don't want right? Why would we included an option to kick people in game to help something we want to get rid off? It just makes no sense. I can't see a logical reason to have this option honestly. Also if you are thinking this will help people from not trolling, then you most likely haven't realized that that's exactly what people are going to do with an In-game kicking system.

Tavi likes this.