1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

CO-OP Missions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lilboyknut, Sep 9, 2016.

1. lilboyknut

lilboyknut New Born (1) Member

After you have finished all the normal missions you should be able to unlock co-op missions. Where 2 (maybe more) players must accomplish way harder levels. I think also you should get a lot more xp from this. From the normal missions you get weapons or maps (i think you get maps) from accomplishing a certain level, it should be like that on the co-op missions to.

Hope this will be added to the game, that would be awesome.

Penguin likes this.
  2. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

well that is not a bad idea,i also thougth about co-op "normal games" called boss mode.Basicly you have to figth a AI tank that is a boss so it is bigger and has very much HP,all bosses would have different ability(multi shooting,crit chances teleport,regen ecc).I think that it would be a better way to give to SSL more co-op since all real players would be in same team to figth an AI.I would also like it more than missions cause missions are really short with current system,with no reasons to do it more than once if not to grind achivements

3. tburn

tburn Private First Class (4) Member

Real players VS Level Very Hard bots is what he suggested.

Why not?