1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Buying/Trading Skins For Your Tank

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KingOfTheTrill, Feb 15, 2016.

?

Would you like to see this added?

Poll closed Feb 20, 2016.
  1. Yes.

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. KingOfTheTrill

KingOfTheTrill New Born (1) Member

So here's my idea. I feel like ShellShock Live has an anti pay-to-win feel to it, and I personally love that. But I feel like there could still be something on the marketplace for this game, which would get it a good amount of attention as well. The idea is skins. Players would be able to buy skins off of the market place as well as trade them. They could range from 5 cents to 50 dollars, but it would allow for players to have a unique way to customize their tank. Since there has already been an option to change the Chassis and the Tracks, the skins would be categorized in each section. Each skin would be categorized by what you could place it on. The skins would also be placed in a rare or common category, ect. Tell me what you guys think.

[​IMG]
    -I suck at Photoshop lmao

2. Goomba

Goomba Sergeant First Class (9) Member

I've suggested something similar to this with tank paint jobs. I completely support this and the possibilities are endless when it comes to them (not to mention more can be released very easily as time goes on, and people can collect them)
    I think these tank skins and weapon skins would be a very simple unlockable that can be added and would add a little bit more of a collecting incentive to the game rather than purely grinding incentive.