1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

ZEED clan

Discussion in 'Clan Threads' started by Penguin, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

hi!I made my own clan and so far it has been unorganized. It is growing pretty well since 1 month ago we was barely in top 100 list and now we are almost in top 25!so you don't even have to scroll back in the lobby to see our clan!big goal right here.

Founder: ME and only ME

Total memebers: 8

Total xp: with our last OP member called maggo we got over 3 M total xp.

Inspiration/name origins: actually zeed is the main villain organization of a 90s game called the revenge of shinobi + return of shinobi. It was a cool ninja game and the enemies were badass as well so i decide to call my clan like this evil organization.

Requirements to join our clan:
    -have an account over lvl 80
    -that's it
    -kinda short list let's add this point for no reasons
    -and this one

Rules: so differently from other clans we don't have specific rules that you must follow,you should just never start insulting someone in the game with no reasons but you can react if someone purposely piss you off or say something he shouldn't say. I had fun with people like that and i got many "enemies" in SSL but really some trash talk never killed anybody :p . Just don't start insulting personally anyone and remember it's just a game that steal us precious time but yet it's awesome. you can curse but make it in fun way and in rigth occasions or you will just sound dumb.

Inactivity is often punished in other clans with ban,we won't. Sometimes it can be hard playing frequently a game cause: work,study,relationship,toxic relationships and relation with a sheep. The point is that you can have period of inactivity,if you plan to NEVER play SSL anymore then tell me there is no point to have a spot in a clan then,but we won't have any problem with months of inactivity.
    With that we are not saying other clans are evil cause they ban,we just don't aim to be TOP MEGA ULTRA OMG CALL THE POLICE competitive. I play ssl to have some fun not only playing the game but chatting with other people and lolling about failed shots.

If any of you from forums want to join my clan let me know.If no one gives a single **** about this clan here no problem i will delete that.I hope you had fun reading this and bye eyb

Taylor likes this.