1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

XP Acting Strange

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Alexander Hamilton, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Alexander Hamilton

Alexander Hamilton New Born (1) Member

So I don't know what is going on with XP, but it feels like it has been being distributed differently the past week or so. If I win a game against people around my level (Level 75 here) and everyone is above Level 60, I tend to get about 6-7 XP per game at max, sometimes 5 XP. Although if I lose a game against the same people I lose anywhere from 15-20XP, and I know I lose some but I think that is a lot more than what it used to be. Is this a glitch or an update that happened or am I just losing my mind?

2. PinchyPheo

PinchyPheo Private E-2 (3) Member

If you're talking about normal game xp, then you shouldnt lose any xp at the end of a game, however you will get win bonus and possible MVP bonus in games which would give you more. Make sure to check the multiplier of the game, for example in a 4.08 rebound game all your experience and weapon xp will be multiplied by 4.08.

If you mean skill rating xp it depends on the difficulty of the gamemode and the skill rating of the other people.