1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Unraised Gaming YT

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TomczakSzymon, Nov 11, 2016.

1. TomczakSzymon

TomczakSzymon New Born (1) Member

Hi. Lately I played against Unraised Gaming YT ( the No. 1 Elo guy). And I saw him cheating. He had so much fuel. He drove across 3/4 the map at once. So thats surely not possilbe. Moreover he didnt miss a single shot so prob uses aimbot. still defeated him thought :)
    Anyways pls do something about that guy.

2. MeowrPower

MeowrPower Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Nobody here has that power ^.^

Taylor likes this.
  3. PinchyPheo

PinchyPheo Private E-2 (3) Member

There is countless of people that says he is a hacker...If this will be investigated or acted upon - probably not unfortunately.
    Regarding the moving over 3/4 of the map, ive never seen or heard of anything like that, are you sure you're not confusing with him using items such as jet packs or teleports to help with this movement?:rolleyes:

4. TomczakSzymon

TomczakSzymon New Born (1) Member

No. I am sure. That was on a map with big gap in the middle. He drove down there and stopped for a while like his fuel was over and that made some sense. But then out of novhere he drove uphill and way more which was like +- 200 fuel. And items were off.

Btw. I saw on his YT channel comment from somebody saying he is a 'Dev' and they're on him. Also something bout cheaters in next update. You can see tht comment under his last video.