1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Tournament Bug

Discussion in 'Gameplay Bugs' started by Ananya, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Ananya

Ananya New Born (1) Member

So I got into a tournament a few minutes back, and I was playing my final game. From the very start, I kept hitting fire but nothing happened, and I wasn't lagging since the chat was working just fine. The other player kept attacking me but my attacks never went through even after the button showed the status as "LOCKED IN".
    After three turns of this being repeated, I was kicked out and the other guy won. And this is driving me crazy. I was so angry.

This isn't the first time this has happened to me in the tournament. It has happened quite a few times to me. And I've heard my opponents complaining about the same to me, when my shots go through, chat works fine for both but my opponents can't shoot. I mean, I like shellshock and have been playing for a while, been playing browser version for years now. And this is driving me crazy.

Also, my game freezes each time whenever I try to join a game, be it a normal multiplayer game or a tournament. It freezes for about 10 - 15 seconds every time.

Just reporting it. If you guys didn't know about it already.

2. Ananya

Another problem regarding the tournament. After winning the first match, I was thrown out of the match I was supposed to play into the main lobby and I could do nothing. My opponent was playing and was doing damage to me while I wasn't even there and I couldn't do anything. Maybe the screens might make it a little more clear as to what I'm referring.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Ananya

Yet again, this bug is still there.
    Please let me know what's going on. At least let me know that you guys have seen my post or if you already know about this bug and that if you guys are doing something about it. No replies on my thread just makes me feel like I'm ignored. I'm not complaining, just saying. Or do you guys want me to create a discussion on the steam boards? If so then why the hell does this exist?

Anyways, more pics:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Ananya

More images from today[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Awesume

Awesume Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Stop playing in tourneys. I have never had this problem tho, and I have played in over 200 of them.

6. faaarkwit

faaarkwit Staff Sergeant (8) Member

I think the tournament feature is still in the same state as it was when it was originally introduced. Would require some fixing seeing quite a few people still like doing them.