1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

The new mod

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by jbalwin, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbalwin

jbalwin Corporal (5) Member

Anyone else kinda underwhelmed but this new mod? Played a few games of it and was interested in the first one because of the fact that it was new. After that, I was kind bored with it. All it really did was bring me back down to level 1 basically and decrease my EXP gain. I understand it can be useful in game where its a 2v2 and one team is level 20 and the other is level 80 to even out of the playing field, but at the same time, the amount of times that happens doesn't really justify the idea of adding it. I don't know; I just feel as if it wasn't that huge of a change like One Weapon was when it came out.

Taylor and GooodHerb like this.
  2. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

While the latest update just provided us with more unfinished projects, it's not surprising this one was a disappointment.

I just saw more unnecessary updates.
    It could be that I'm just annoyed by the long over due projects thst should of been done months ago and instead we get this.

3. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

Woops, sorry for the mix up. Apparently Penguins thread was created first, I blame the latest post's. Anyways.

A thread like this already exist , you can post your opinions in that thread about it, you're free to private message me about this decision, thanks.

Batgirl and Taylor like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.