1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Suggestion's on Add on's

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MarijuanaHit, May 23, 2013.

1. MarijuanaHit

MarijuanaHit New Born (1) Member

First of all My name is Mary I've been a Level 50 for about 3-4 months now. Here are some Suggestion's that i think would be cool to add on, Dropping Your weapons that you have left in your inventory when you die, Being able to Detonate your Weapon, Spectator Mode for when you are to doing something and just want to watch, Prestige mode When you get to level 50 You are given the opportunity to Go back to level 1 But get get to keep a weapon of your choosing, and a new star Thing that goes over your level To show that you have Prestige'd, Tournament mode A Group of 10 1v1, I Have some Others but i cannot remember them at this moment

2. TheOnlyGod

TheOnlyGod Major (18) Former Moderator

I agree with all if these. I think most of them have been mentioned before except for the idea of being able to detonate your weapon. I don't know if that would be overpowering though.

Staple likes this.
  3. ReaverRaxxfire

ReaverRaxxfire New Born (1) Member

I entered a tournament for the first time today... got as far as second round before was blasted out by someone several levels above me..... anyway - during the 'long' wait between rounds it would be great to be able to be a spectator on another battle in the same tournament.