1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

SSL2 - Offer did not award Tank Coins

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Falupinango, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Falupinango

Falupinango Corporal (5) Member

Hey guys,

Made a deposit to the Play William Hill Vegas offer through TrialPay (of 10 euro) and I made at least 10 bets, after which the tank coins that I should have been awarded have not come through. Could I please get any advice on what to do in this situation? The offer was for 450 tank coins.

Also if this is not supposed to be posted here I do apologize...

Thanks,

Falupinango

2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

The free tank coin shit is not trustworthy at all. I remember completing so many surveys/requirements and was only awarded once every dozen trials. You can try waiting a few days if you haven't already.

3. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

Would not recommend trying to receive free tank coins as they end up getting different sorts of malware on your computer, and they do not always complete, better to just pay for the tank coins instead of trying to get them for free.

4. Falupinango

Falupinango Corporal (5) Member

Surely this is a legal issue though, I was essentially told through writing that I would receive something if I paid actual money :/ Is there a way to contact kChamp staff cause that is ridiculous tbh...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool to see you both here though as I've been off for like 2 yrs haha

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2016
  5. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

You can email him, but I don't think he responds to emails regarding SSL2, and he hardly replies to the ones about his most recent one on Steam either.