1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Something needs to be done about stuff like this

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Capoke, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Capoke

Capoke New Born (1) Member

[​IMG]
    https://imgur.com/a/FIaDt (if the above thing doesn't work)
    I've been paired up with these type of people who decide that killing their own teammates give them pleasure, and suicide on top of them killing them both at once. If it weren't for this guy, we would have won. Plus, after killing themselves, they leave the game which makes it so that people can't report them. Please add something like an in-game report button

2. Blue Phantom

Blue Phantom Sergeant (7) Member

That's not something that could possibly get them banned.

3. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

it should be like the only reason of ban :/ if someone is toxic you mute him(or he is auto muted with last update setting) While nothing can be done about this team mates.i think ban is deserved for this type of behaviour

Tugdil likes this.
  4. PinchyPheo

PinchyPheo Private E-2 (3) Member

There is a report button. if they leave before the game is over then im sure they'll be reported enough eventually.

5. LIGHTNING

LIGHTNING Corporal (5) Member

If you see them around just invite me to the game as well. Trolls generally don't have much skill. I'll kill them off for you and make em annoyed so they will fuck off for a while. :] Idk what level you are in game but on the bright side most of the 65+ games never do that.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also more FFA games might be a good idea until the trolls get reported away. Team is so much more fun when you are doing it with friends and are in a group all anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2017
  6. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

who cares.