1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Saving XP earned during games to make lag-outs less annoying

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MNZ, Aug 4, 2016.

1. MNZ

MNZ New Born (1) Member

I have a problem where I lag out of the game when my wifi network stops connecting briefly. I have to restart the game to do anything. The only problem is that when you lag out, none of the xp or gears you earned during that match are saved. I am wondering if there is a way to save the xp and gears you have earned so far while still in game, such as after every turn.

2. Haze33E

Haze33E New Born (1) Member

I don't think this is needed I'm guessing it's currently in place to stop people from getting XP for joining games then rage quitting or going AFK till they're kicked

3. Commander1300

Commander1300 Private E-2 (3) Member

Though there is a point here, there would be far more rage quits/AFKs, etc then people losing connection. I have lost connection as well during a 50xp+ game, so I understand. I feel kChamp is more concerned about the rage quits/AFKs and if he could have a system to where he could fix both issues, I am sure he would. But I don't think that is very possible.

4. MERO

MERO New Born (1) Member

I got disconnected after a 50min+ 4.59 Rebound that I ws going to win and I never DC from anything, if I do DC it is not client side.