1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Official TT: Tasty Tanks Clan Thread

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Tasty Tanks Clan, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muffinasdf

muffinasdf Master Sergeant (10) Member

yey do i have to re prove thyself to inquire myself with said brethren?

jpcas likes this.
  2. Batgirl

Batgirl Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

yup

3. muffinasdf

bring it ^_^ who i can do it uhh any time this week and slash or today

4. muffinasdf

@Google567 GOOGLE GET YER BUTT OVER HERE! i need u to test this muff out

jpcas, Amaterasu, Taylor and 2 others like this.
  5. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Official Logo Go To Guy If You Need One
    Manager
    : Rarity :3

Has a nice ring to it

Or of course Signature Logo Manager for short ;)

referee11, bobbb7 and Taylor like this.
  6. bobbb7

bobbb7 Staff Sergeant (8) Member

:O yes please mr rarity

... i need guidance with my signature...

7. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

Hi, today I closed down the Crazy Cluster Clan, because we were just too inactive, and couldn't put the pieces together to get loyal members who would actually return. Really, we are more of a 3-man group now, rather than a clan. The "Crazy Clusters" will only be a nickname for me and my two friends, nicolai554 and shanzefiv. Unfortunatley, the Crazy Cluster Clan is done.

However, I have looked through other clans to see if any would fit me, and I saw this one stood out among the others. Do you have spots remaining? And if so, can I try out for one? I feel as if the family-type clan would be good for me, and I always try to be as active as possible, even with my busy life. I hope you respond soon, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

--referee111 (referee11 on the forums)

bobbb7 and Taylor like this.
  8. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Sure and lol been busy with tryouts today. I'll contact you shortly via conversation. Thanks for your interest and compliments.

referee11 likes this.
  9. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

You can shoot me a convo and I'll try to help c:

bobbb7 and Taylor like this.
  10. Taylor

In one hour a new TT news bulletin will be released and it is a big one. You'll have to wait and see. ^^

Sammik likes this.
  11. Taylor

Tasty Tanks Clan News
    (January 2, 2015)

Appreciation, Its 2015 and Tasty Tanks is here. Stronger than ever.

A new year has come upon us and its a privilege to say Tasty Tanks as a clan is still here. I appreciate everyone who has stayed with us through all the ups and downs. Steam is around the corner soon and its cool to say TT will be a proud part of it. I'm thankful for all the friends and players I've met/gotten to know so well because of this clan and game.

Busy end of the month/peak in joining interest

That being said a lot of stuff has happened in the days before the year changed for this clan.
    It has been very cool to see a random thrust of interest in our clan and because of this many have tried out in the last few days. Of course a few needed a little convincing but it was their decision. ^_^

New Members

I'm proud to announce we have 3 new members to announce and welcome to the Tasty Tanks family!!!

Please welcome:

@muffinasdf
    -After a long time of in-activeness on the forum due to personal circumstances, hes back with us. e are proud to have the muffin man again with us as he was part of the original lineup before his disappearing. Of course he never stopped playing the game and missed us all this time. So glad his circumstances are changing and he hopes to be active with us this time around.

@theorem
    - Nora has been a very good friend of mine over the last year and shes so much fun to play with. I'm very honored to be having another one of my close friends on here be accepted and part of this wonderful family. While her living in Germany does present some what of a challenge of playing with her, we'll make it through okay. If you do get the chance to meet her/ play with her you'll be glad you did cause she is a very sweet young lady. I'm glad I can share her with you guys. :D

@WorshipYourQueen
    -Brie has been a very close friend of mine for most of the last year and we've had countless hours of fun playing together. She is a main part of the reason for my Prestige jump from 5 to 8 and currently some help with 10. She is a very special person and shes a lot of fun. if you get the chance to meet her and play with her just a little you won't regret it. Cg and I know shes goign to have a blast with us in this clan and although shes a little scared we'll make her feel right at home. Of course CG and I did a little unintentional convincing and next thing we know Brie's trying out.

So yeah we got some more gals in our clan now and a good group of what @CG aka dtt upgraded likes to call "the sister family" :D

A new Co-Leader

I'd like to announce our new co-leader @Rarity !!!

-He's been with us for what seems like forever. Hes seen this clan rise to the likes of DH and then down again. But now here still seeing it rise up again. He's always doing what he can for this clan and is a pretty good player himself. He now can tryout other new pending members.

- Rarity is also now in charge of Clan Signatures. If you'd like a custom one made for you, please contact him and he'll gladly help you find one you like. Check out his and mine for evidence. The man has skills.

Tasty Tanks Current Clan Tourney

I apologize for my absence in part due to behind the scenes work such as this keeping this clan together.
    Because of this the name of our current clan tourney, previously "TT End Of The Year Clan Tourney" Will now be called "Tasty Tanks End Of The Year/Beginning Of The New Year Clan Tourney" (TTEOTY/BOFTNYCT).

Round 2 will begin tonight after my match-up with Gamemaster22. Round 1 results can be viewed on the clan thread under "Current Clan Tourney".

Clan Tourney:

Round 2

Sammik vs. ( Winner of Google567 vs, Gamemaster22)

Jpacs vs. TwigMan

Clan Consolation Tourney:

Round 1 /Semi-Finals

Rarity vs.(Loser of Google567 vs. Gamemaster22)

Corjiro vs. bobbb7

Clan Battle Roster

These brave souls have volunteered to represent Tasty Tanks and try their best in clan battles. 2 of which just were accepted today, what tough cookies. :)

Clan Battles Roster:
    1. Jpacs
    2. Sammik
    3. Cristianjoserd
    4. TwigMan
    5. bobbb7
    6. Google567
    7. muffinasd
    8. theorem
    Subs:
    1. Rarity
    2. Gamemaster22

Other News

No word on steam but hopefully an update post by Kyle will happen soon. Till then we have time to get to know each other a little better and of course always have fun.

By the way, 2 more members have requested to be tried out and will be done by @Rarity . If all goes well We'll have even more heading to this awesome clan family of ours.

Stay awesome guys and thanks for your support.

-Tay(Google567)

theorem, Batgirl and WorshipYourQueen like this.
  12. bobbb7

:D TYSM MASTER MARSH OF THE MELLOW FIELDS!!! :D no seriously, i love this clan and my new signature, thanks to mr rarity

Taylor and Amaterasu like this.
  13. bobbb7

Slightly off topic, but this quote I think describes this clan...of course, I haven't been in it long so perhaps I'm wrong...

but doesn't this seem to describe tasty tanks?

Saruman believes it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.” - Gandalf the Grey/White; j r r tolkien

referee11 and Taylor like this.
  14. referee11

One of those 2 people waiting for tryouts is me! :D

Cannot wait until we have our games, Rarity! :D

bobbb7, Taylor and Amaterasu like this.
  15. Taylor

Tasty Tanks Clan News
    (Updated)

Tasty Tanks Clan Tourney

Our current TT Clan Tourney Round 1 is finally over and we are ready to move on to Round 2/Semi-Finals.

Round 1 Match-ups/Results:

1. Rarity-1 vs. Sammik-2, 2 DM games and 1 30 pts game.
    2. Google567-2 vs. Gamemaster22-0 , 2 DM games
    3. Jpacs-2 vs. Corjiro-0, 30 points game
    4. bobbb7-1 vs. Twigman-2, 2 DM games

Round 2 Match-ups:

1. Sammik vs. Google567
    2. Jpacs vs. Twigman

Tasty Tanks Consolation Tourney:

Round 1 /Semi-Finals
    1. Rarity vs. Gamemaster22
    2. Corjiro vs. Bobbb7

Clan Battles

Clan battle are currently going and we are doing pretty good thus far.

Congrats to these players that have already played so far:
    (Wins/Loses)

Google567 - (1/1) , muffinasdf - (3/0) , jpcas - (1/2) , cristianjoserd - (1/2)

Members that need to still do theirs:

@Sammik @TwigMan @bobbb7 @theorem

Congratulations to @ImTheLastUchiha !!! Welcome to the Tasty Tanks family David. We all look forward to getting to know you better and playing some games of course. Honored you choose TT as your first experience with a clan.

16. MeowrPower

MeowrPower Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Thank you ^^ and I hope to have a fair bit of craic here between games and general conversation type stuffs xD (in ireland, craic = fun :D (if you google it you will see it has many many means depending on when used :3 ))

jpcas, bobbb7 and Taylor like this.
  17. bobbb7

@Tay ... @Google567 my matches with twig, it was actually twig win, my win, twig win...not 2-0 as it currently says

18. Taylor

Oh thanks for the update. I'll edit right now. :)

bobbb7 likes this.
  19. Taylor

Tasty Tanks Clan News
    (1/4/2015)

I'm proud to mention our latest member @referee11 !!!

Congratulations and welcome to the family. We are proud to have you and everyone can't wait to know you better,

In regards to this I'd like to make another announcement. As of now our clan sign-up is closed. We have more than enough members to keep track of and are comfortable with our current group to call the shut down. Maybe in the future we might extend the number but for now this will be the number we want to take to Steam.Thank you everyone in TT for helping us reach this mark and thankful for every one of you in our clan.

Other News

In other news we still have a few clan battle match-ups to finish up. We also have our clan tourney and consolation tournaments to finish up as well. Match-ups for clan tourney are on thread. All clan Battle match-ups are listed under the clan battle thread.

Thanks for being a part of TT everyone and good times are sure to be heading our way very soon. Till then lets get to know each other better and play some SSL2.

Magic Pudding

Surely Kate will be in for quite a treat with all these new members joining the family. Of course she'll be eager to meet and see you again soon once she comes back. Various friends have already left her little presents she'll find coming coming back.

She works really hard outside of the game and always tries to give this clan as much time as she can. So when she comes back she'll be quite surprised. If you want you can send her something as simple as a hello or a conversation just showing your appreciation for sticking with us. Of course if you want to more or don't want to that's fine as well.
    We have always appreciated her sacrifices among all the others of our members by staying active to make this clan as great as it is today.

Kate and I treasure each one of you guys and so proud you helped accomplish our dream of making a truly one of a kind clan just from an idea. If you guys ever need a hearing ear or just want to play a game, know both of us will always try to help you anyway we can. We are and always will be a family more than just a clan. <3

Stay awesome guys and lets make this one tasty and fun year. :)

-Tay

referee11 and bobbb7 like this.
  20. referee11

Thank you for letting me in this great clan! I hope to get to know everyone here, and probably play some games in the near future with you!

Also, my in-game username is referee111. I was referee111 here, but I mistyped my email in the signup form, so I had to stick with referee11. See you all very soon! :D

Taylor likes this.
  21. jpcas

jpcas Staff Sergeant (8) Member

we're done - TwagDaggity and i 2-0
    gg-s :)

Attached Files:

Taylor and referee11 like this.
  22. referee11

Twag is a great opponent; I've faced him many times before (won about 75% of meetings). Congrats on your victory! :D

Taylor and jpcas like this.
  23. jpcas

jpcas Staff Sergeant (8) Member

thanks but he was really unlucky on those two games so i'm looking forward for the next opportunity to face him :)

Taylor likes this.
  24. Taylor

Thanks guys and noted. I will update when I get up tomorrow.

25. referee11

Is this thread still in use, or do we use more of our clan conversation now? The last post was January 6th, so I was just wondering...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.