1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

I feel like a terrible person

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Weegeee, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Weegeee

Weegeee New Born (1) Member

I'm level 55 and this whole time I thought ns meant no skill...

Thank you to those who corrected me.

BTW, any other things that I should look out for so I don't get mixed up again.
    Just want to know.

Blue Phantom likes this.
  2. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

so TY means thank you,stfu means shut the fuck up,gl hf means good luck have fun,ffs means for fuck sake,LOL means laughing out loud, xD means xD,vns means very nice shot,thx means thanks and monkey means Great white shark. This are the most common ssl code language.The average ssl game use at least 30 lols,4 xD,10 ns, 8 ty and 85 ffs

ns count is higher than ty because some people don't say ty after someone says ns........that is wrost thing a man can do in his life,no joke (unless the one who said ns said that after a failed shot,in that case the BIT*H who said ns should have nd,figure out what it does mean and train your ssl ghetto language

shanzefiv and Blue Phantom like this.
  3. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

The game isn't called "ShellShock Live" meaning the game is real-time, but in fact is called just "Live" but forces you into post-war trauma from the lack of on-time updates.

Taylor likes this.