1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

feista forever needs a nerf badly

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by armorpower, Sep 17, 2017.

?

should this stage be nerfed?

Poll closed Oct 15, 2017.
  1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

100.0%
  3. what is the stage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. pick if you like cookies

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. armorpower

armorpower New Born (1) Member

the only single player stage that gives everyone trouble first off you get a rng weapon that hard to do a lot of damage with in a map with ai that can use everything up to there so called level even though they have things i dont even have im lvl 85 right now secondly only maxed weps from ai are used really now thats fair? rng wep with rng ai and annoying to use wep how are you ment to win there are no stratages its just play and keep playing intel the ai screws up and kills another ai also i looked at the health ya totally not fair player gets 500 health thats pretty good some people might say the ai which there are 3 of have a total of 550 health so they have better weapons more damage per round more health and they hit almost every time so nerf idea lose some health on the ai lower the level of weapons by maybe 5 mostly so they dont have nuke and some other strong hitting weapons and make the player have maybe 100 more health the closest i have been in 50 attemps of beating it is 2 ai dead and the 3rd at 110 health

2. Faded

Faded New Born (1) Member

It is fine. Just try harder!

3. PinchyPheo

PinchyPheo Private E-2 (3) Member

agreed, "hard" campain levels are not impossible at all.
    we dont want them to be a cruise, and easy to get through, if you have patience and if you're good enough you'll make the campain easily.