1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Clans?

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by titan98, May 14, 2015.

1. titan98

titan98 Master Sergeant (10) Member

so im not really sure if people follow by clans on here or if they were passed on to steam. please enlighten me on whats happening there cause im blind to all this :p. i do understand that you are able to make clans on steam but are the clans that are part of ssl2 departing or moving on. as of some members not able to go would they still be counted as part of it or be removed

2. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

As far as I know, there are no official clans in SSL2. Remember, TTT died only because we ran out of opposition, not because we physically collapsed.

3. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

Honestly... i think the clans remain "official" at SSL2 like they always were... but given the fact people are not playing in ssl2... its hard to say "we have clan X in ssl2"... cause theres not a present person playing it there to represent it. So i'd say the strongest clans moved on... since they are inactive on ssl2 but active on steam.

And since theres a liberty in making clans on Steam... we have more of them there... all being official. Having this feature in game is way more beneficial than depending on the forums to sustain it ;)

Taylor, titan98, Erile and 1 other person like this.
  4. titan98

titan98 Master Sergeant (10) Member

well im still there all the time, id still willingly represent my clan but truth be told most people there would have no idea :D