1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Chase- how to infinite xp out of it

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by OrganizationXIII, Sep 29, 2016.

1. OrganizationXIII

OrganizationXIII Corporal (5) Member

Hello if you read the title YES you can infinite xp out of it, it takes realy long but if you dont completely charge your opponent you can infinite xp out of it, i havent FULLY tested it, but if there is an uhhhh, how you call it, limit, it shoulde be around 9,999, if you get one weapon thats easily like 20k exp, and not to mention round and other stuff

so yeah, its a really long proces, but if you have a friend, you can easily infinite xp out of it. do it before it gets patched lol

Taylor likes this.
  2. faaarkwit

faaarkwit Staff Sergeant (8) Member

Yeah, it can go forever probably. So far have played 60+ rounds, then I got bored and drained my opponent.
    The weapon xp list after the game takes "a while", hah.

3. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

well i noticed that but there is no point doing this for xp,you do more playing games with others mods.But it would be really fun to play a game a try to reach over NINE THOUSAND xp!I may try to do this with friend and post on forum

4. OrganizationXIII

in my opinion i win more doing it, im taking into account how long rebound takes, and you get like 2k if you do it well, while with this you can get more, my opinion so.

5. faaarkwit

faaarkwit Staff Sergeant (8) Member

The plusside in this is that as you can't die, xp is quaranteed, unless you get crappy weps. Personally I try to use bumpers and teleports even if there's a small chance of landing a hit.

Besides, being lvl 100 and over 1 mil xp, gaining whatever amount of xp is more or less irrelevant to me, as long as the game itself is interesting.

6. OrganizationXIII

yeah i do the same, i get bumpers portal and x2 if possible, and mostly this should be well for low levels who die really fast in rebound games, plus to level non rebound weapons

7. astrofluxy

astrofluxy Corporal (5) Member

Level field is best... same weapons, with a friend you can actively talk to and shot the same weapon each round. But doesn't make sense... in my opinion.