1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Can't play anything, but get passed the loading screen

Discussion in 'Connection Bugs' started by SamMCKid, Jun 28, 2016.

1. SamMCKid

SamMCKid New Born (1) Member

Hi,

So, since I bought ShellShock, I only got to play two times (two sessions). Why? Because it would almost never connect me to any game, whether it's multiplayer or even singleplayer.

I recorded the situation, and you can see it just below here with the YouTube link:

As you can see, there's often a message saying "Empty reply from the server" EVEN THOUGH I'm connected to Internet and have a network to connect on (I'm connecting with Wi-Fi). There's also some other messages like "0 bytes", etc.

I hope that any of you have an idea on what's happening, because I searched for an hour or two trying to find a solution, but I don't seem to find one. I would be pretty sad if I need to get a refund on the game because it's such a good game.

Thanks for reading.

[EDIT] Sorry if it isn't in the right section, I should have put this in Questions and Answers. I don't think it's a bug, but let's hope that it isn't and that it'll be fixed soon. :)

xXTacocubesXx likes this.
  2. PanicoPaura

PanicoPaura New Born (1) Member

Same problem for me. I only tried singleplayer: sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, even during the same session. I have no clue what makes it work. I keep restarting the game and the computer, but it doesn't help. I just bought the game and this problem is really bugging me...

3. SamMCKid

SamMCKid New Born (1) Member

So, I have found a solution for multiplayer.

You just have to click the refresh button above the type of games you want to play (tournament, normal multiplayer, etc.) and you're almost garanteed to be in the game.

But, since there isn't one on single player, I can't manage to play one, so I need help for that one.

I'll take any tips!