1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Bug: Cannot get more than 99 in-game XP

Discussion in 'Gameplay Bugs' started by LiquidTitanium, Jul 6, 2017.

1. LiquidTitanium

LiquidTitanium New Born (1) Member

This is a pretty terrible bug; there are some "Point" style games where we all rack up 500+ XP, but there is a problem. In the bottom right, whenever the XP would pass 100, it rolls over and only shows 2 digits. Then, at the end of the game, the XP I get is the two digit XP, so we are all losing tons of XP in large games. PLEASE FIX. (I've played several games looking for this and verified it multiple times.)

As of 7/5/17

2. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Sounds like you're doing stack xp games. Honestly, how this is still a thing today is beyond me. Stacking does not work for getting tank xp. This is not a bug, it's working as intended.

Taylor, Holy2334 and Penguin like this.
  3. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

taco one peculiarity of modern society is that there is no more natural selection,that means even dumbest people survive easily and pass their genes....... that's why stack gamers still aren't extict.

ps: stack doesn't give more weapon xp as well,hitting with massive shot or any other weapon tanks that are in exact same point is useless,stack would """""""""""work"""""""""""" if each player put tanks near each other for weapons like breaker madness,firework ecc.... and that would still be a meh xp

xXTacocubesXx and Holy2334 like this.
  4. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I get massive xp from those game. You're just not doing point matches right.

5. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Honest to deities I don't even recognize, I cannot believe people are still doing the ultimate meme that is stack matches.

The game is designed to knock off extra XP added from direct stacks, even if you're not part of it. The only way you can really get massive amounts of XP is to have the tanks scattered and land weapons with multiple projectiles. Stack matches are a complete joke and anyone telling you you'll gain XP quickly through them is lying and should have all their games renamed to "Free Brain Damage," because that's what I imagine you'll receive upon playing in them.

In fact, I think there should be a filter in place you can use to filter out games like these in the lobby under heavy load. Positive and negative filters so you can find the best game for you quickly, either by options or game name, as well as filter out the memes of stack games and whatever else utter dirge resides in-game anymore (I play very sparingly.)

Friends don't let friends play stack matches. You wouldn't download a hernia. Donate brain cells today, and you'll help toward the cause to end stack matches once and for all.

This message was brought to you by the Kydian International Institution of Brain Damage Research.

Taylor likes this.
  6. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I join those just the troll the stackers and watch them all leave so that I can get a free win.

KingKyd likes this.