1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Bingo Bango Bongo & Hot Hot Hot

Discussion in 'Gameplay Bugs' started by George789, Jul 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. George789

George789 New Born (1) Member

i leveled up playing single player then got to this found it a little too tricky with the ghost bomb, so i played multiplayer for a few months. now i want to level up faster by playing single player, but Bingo Bango Bongo is giving me Ghostlets instead of Ghost Bomb which makes it impossible to complete. the reason its impossible is that the ghostlets do 8 damage each which means i need to hit the enemy with 3 to kill, but having to ricochet all of them makes its impossible to hit the enemy with three of the ghostlets, therefore I can't move on to the next section of single player. Also it wont let me choose Ghost Bomb, It forces me to use Ghostlets.

i have tried Hot Hot Hot whatseems like 100 times, and the closest ive gotten is killing 1 of the 2 enemies, but i find it impossible since youonlu have 220 health and theenemies have weapons that can do 170 damage. they can kill you in 1 turn, but you have weapons flame and napalm, which flame does about 50 if you land every ball, and napalm can do about 90 if your on top of them and hit every ball. About 90% of the time i dont make it past the 3rd volley. you can do the math, its impossible to win only being able to do a fraction of what the enemies can do for damage.

Penguin likes this.
  2. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

for hot hot hot just get close and use napalm,I think that you are lying about difficulty of this mission because hit every napalm ball do way more than 90,i'm gonna try this out because everyone has serious problems with this mission and i want to see why xD
    upload_2016-7-24_23-30-18.png

I think that you just have to unlock firestorm and hot hot hot is really easy........

about bing bang bongo
    upload_2016-7-24_23-32-25.png

just reset the game 4/5 times and you will get ghost bomb :p most important part: don't do like i did rigth know lol